"But just as you excel in everything… see that you also excel in this grace of giving." 2 Corinthians 8:7
If you are having any problems or need assistance with online giving, you can send an e-mail to our finance team at Info@Stonepointcc.org
WAYS TO GIVE
There are multiple ways for you to give at Stonepoint. Each method allows for God's work to be done as you are faithful to His calling to give back.
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and our church. Some of them are. . .
• Faithfully Honoring God - When you sign up to give online you are deciding in advance to faithfully give. God always blesses that kind of faith! The Bible teaches that we are to honor God with the “First Fruits” of our labor (Proverbs 3:9). By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify, you can ensure that your First Fruits are faithfully given back to God.
• Simplicity - You won’t have to remember whether you gave this month or send in an offering by mail when you’re on a trip.
• Security – We utilize an encrypted secure website for your online records. Online giving is more secure than giving with a check or cash because an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
• Focus – Instead of having to worry about writing a check and filling out an envelope during the service, you can be fully focused on the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
• Helping Stonepoint – Online giving is more cost effective for our church to process, and it makes our record keeping much easier.
Automated Debit is the easiest and most effective way to automate your giving. Once it is set up, you may update or change your giving at any time.
To sign-up, simply click this donate button, enter the recurring monlyth amount you would like to give and then select "Make this a monthly donation"
GIVE US A CALL
If you are unable to give online, please call us at (623) 337-8663. Leave us a message with your full name and phone number, letting us know you would like to give your donation over the phone. We will return your call after our stream has concluded.
SEND US A LETTER
If you would like to mail-in your tithe/offering/donation, please send all correspondence to:
Stonepoint Community Church
20118 N. 67th Ave.
Glendale, AZ 85308
Please make all checks payable to Stonepoint Community Church.
Appreciated Marketable Securities are a great way to maximize your giving, because you receive an immediate income tax deduction for the full fair market value of your securities. In addition, you pay no capital gains tax on the difference between your cost and the fair market value.
For more information on giving stocks/bonds/securities, contact us at Info@Stonepointcc.org
TITHES AND OFFERINGS
Financial giving at Stonepoint can generally be divided into two categories: Tithes and Offerings. The Bible teaches us that we worship the Lord with our tithe, which is ten percent of our income contributed to the church on a regular basis. When we feel led to give over and above our tithe, we do so as an offering.
The ministry of Stonepoint Community Church is funded by God's provision through the tithes and offerings of faithful Stonepoint Members and Attenders. At Stonepoint, we honor God's provision by exercising wise and faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and full accountability so that the financial integrity of Stonepoint remains beyond reproach.
Our mission is facilitated through our system of internal controls over financial reporting and our internal budgeting and reporting processes. Additionally, The Journey has an annual financial review performed by an independent accounting firm.
A NOTE ABOUT CREDIT CARDS
While we allow the use of credit cards for tithes and offerings, we still strongly encourage the use of electronic funds transfer rather than credit card for two primary reasons:
• Although many pay off their credit cards each month, many also do not. We do not want to encourage someone to go into debt and pay interest on gifts given to the church.
• With electronic transfer, your entire gift goes to the church. When using a credit card, as much as 3% of your gift can go to the credit card company.
ONLINE GIVING PRIVACY POLICIES
Your information is held securely. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions. You can schedule new contributions at any time and can modify or cancel those contributions at any time prior to the date they are scheduled. Once the contribution has been processed, however, it cannot be cancelled. If you have any problems or questions related to this, please contact us at Info@Stonepointcc.org